Moving Head Wash LED Briteq BEAM WIZARD5x5
BRITEQ 5x5 Moving panel, 25x 15W RGBW 4,5° beams + Artnet
- All the power and possibilities of our BEAM MATRIX5x5-RGBW are now also in this compact moving panel design !
- High speed ENDLESS ROTATION pan/tilt movements with 16bit resolution and automatic X/Y re-positioning for amazingly dynamic show programming. (also normal 270° tilt + 540°/630°pan available)
- The unit is equipped with 25 extremely effective very narrow 4.5° lenses, in combination with powerful and reliable 15W RGBW-leds.
- This results in an exceptionally powerful “narrow beam" 5x5 Matrix effect projector that turns even the biggest concerts and TV shows into an amazing spectacle! Light engineers will be amazed by the endless possibilities and ease of use to create astonishing light shows!
- You can use the full 116ch mode for full flexibility or use the vast internal RGBW-effects library (containing letters, numbers, chases) so you only need 18ch to make professional shows using a small controller and few channels.
- Because of its high number of DMX channels this projector is equipped with Ethernet in/out and full support for Art-Net protocol!.
- RJ45 Ethernet in/out connections, equipped with automatic bypass function for increased reliability.
- Internal Art-Net node: “Art-Net to DMX-conversion" 1 DMX-universe is available on the DMX-output.
- Different DMX channel modes for different applications:
- 12 CH mode: PAN/TILT + RGBW+Dim+strobe+sound for all 25pixels together.
- 18 CH mode: same as the 12CH mode but with additional RGBW-effects library control.
- 110 CH mode: full control over all functions, including RGBW-control for all 25pixels separately.
- 116 CH mode: same as the 110CH mode but with additional RGBW-effects library control.
- Excellent built-in programs for wonderful, ever changing, light shows.
- RDM-functionality for easy remote setup: DMX addressing, channel mode, …
- Very high 1200Hz LED refresh rate for flicker free use in TV-studios.
- Silent operation, thanks to the temperature controlled “low airstream" cooling system.
- The internal shows work in standalone or can be selected by DMX: static colors, fading colors, different static chases, different sound activated chases.
- The matrix LCD-display assures easy navigation in the different setup menus
- Selectable lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or led (fast)
- Four dimmer curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure you can choose between blackout and freeze mode.
- Lock function to avoid unwanted altering of the settings.
- Individual white balance for each pixel to perfectly match the colors of several projectors.
- Default factory settings + user settings can be saved/loaded.
- Neutrik PowerCON in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units.
- Both 3pin & 5pin DMX in/outputs for maximum compatibility
- Equipped with omega brackets for fast installation
- High efficiency and low power consumption!
|General : Application
||DJ & Club, Stage & Rental
|General : Dimensions (cm)
||47.9 x 58.3 x 26 cm
|General : Weight (kg)
|General : Powerinput
||AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
|General : Energy Label
|General : Power consumption W
|General : Color
|General : Display
|General : Fixation
||included omega bracket
|General : IP rating
|Control : manual
|Control : Master/Slave
|Control : SMART-DMX
|Control : Standalone
|Control : programmable
|Control : upgradable software
|Control : maximum DMX channels
|Light : lamp socket
|Light : lamp
|Light : colors
||Red, Green, Blue, White
|Light : mix colors
|Light : min. beam angle (°)
|Light : max. beam angle (°)
|Light : min. refresh rate (kHz)
|Light : max. refresh rate (kHz)
|Connections : input
||3 pin XLR, 5 pin XLR, PowerCon®, artnet, RJ45, rdm
|Connections : output
||3 pin XLR, 5 pin XLR, PowerCon®, artnet, RJ45
10:30 - 17:30
Trebuie sa mai adaugi cel putin un produs pentru a compara produse.
A fost adaugat la favorite!
A fost sters din favorite!